Produced a variety of private functions for the SXSW Music Conferences. Clients include Rachael Ray, Google, MySpace, Rolling Stone Magazine, Playboy, Perez Hilton, Readymade Magazine, Ticketmaster, Zynga, Red Light Management, and more.
Managed concept development, venue selection, guest list management, talent booking, technical production, food and beverage service, décor, and permitting.
- Ticketmaster House; A four-day VIP hospitality retreat.
- C3 Presents/Playboy Late Night Parties; featured artists included Jane’s Addiction, Duran Duran, Ghostland Observatory, Broken Bells & more.
- Rachael Ray’s Feedback Festival at Stubb’s BBQ
- Rachael Ray’s Greenhouse; Invite only, four-day hospitality house.
- Live from the Lot presented by Google Music and Youtube Presents ; Held on a rooftop of a parking garage in downtown.
- Rolling Stone Rock Room; Live acoustic performances & live streaming.
- Red Light Management Day Party; featured performance by Alabama Shakes.
- MySpace/Mumford & Sons Big Easy Express Premiere; held at University of Texas and attended by over 10,000 guests.
- GSD&M’s Industry Party; held at their iconic downtown Austin offices.
- Spotify House; invite only weeklong house takeover featuring daily musical performances.
- Spotify Live; Rooftop concert featuring performances by A$AP Rocky, SBTRKT & Grimes.
- Choose Chicago's private event attended by Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, and numerous other Chicago VIP's. The Hood Internet, Chicago's up and coming duo DJ sensation, was featured along with Goose Island beer and delicious hot hot d'oeuvres.